Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday 19 October 2015

Chemistry Lectures Slides

Laboratory Safety
Laboratory Safety
Atomic Structure - Ch. 3
Atomic Timeline Song
I. Structure of the Atom
II. Masses of Atoms
Matter - Ch. 1
I. States of Matter
II. Classification of Matter 
III. Properties & Changes in Matter
Measurement - Ch. 2
I. Using Measurements
II. Units of Measurement
III. Unit Conversions
Electrons in Atoms - Ch. 4
I. Waves & Particles 
II. Bohr Model of the Atom 
III. Quantum Model of the Atom 
IV. Electron Configuration
Periodic Table - Ch. 6
I. History
II. Organization
III. Periodic Trends
Chemical Bonding - Ch. 6 & 7
Come Together: An Internet Sampler on Chemical Bonding
I. Introduction to Bonding
II. Molecular Compounds
III. Ionic Compounds
IV. Acids
Molecular Structure - Ch. 6
I. Lewis Diagrams
II. Molecular Geometry
III. Molecular Polarity
The Mole - Ch. 3 & 7
I. Molar Conversions
II. Molarity
III. Formula Calculations
Chemical Reactions - Ch. 8
I. Intro to Reactions
II. Balancing Equations
III. Types of Reactions
IV. Reaction Energy
V. Reaction Rate
Stoichiometry - Ch. 9
I. Stoichiometric Calculations
II. Stoichiometry in the Real World
Gases - Ch. 10 & 11
I. Physical Properties of Gases
II. The Gas Laws
III. Ideal Gas Law
IV. Gas Stoichiometry (non-STP)
V. Two More Laws
Gas Laws Practice Problems
Ideal Gas Law & Gas Stoichiometry Practice Problems
Liquids & Solids - Ch. 12
I. Intermolecular Forces
II. Physical Properties
II. Changes of State - Phase ChangesHeating CurvesPhase Diagrams
Solutions - Ch. 13 & 14
I. Nature of Solutions
II. Concentration
III. Colligative Properties
Acids & Bases - Ch. 15 & 16
I. Intro to Acids & Bases
II. pH
III. Titration
Nuclear Chemistry - Ch. 22
I. The Nucleus
II. Radioactive Decay
III. Fission & Fusion
IV. Nuclear Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.